Cats attacking owners is not acceptable, in any form or any way. You need to change this behaviour immediately and here you’re learn how!
Cats can show agressive behaviours towards their owner or other humans for many different reason. Aggression is not an emotion, it is a symptom, a behaviour response cause by different emotions, e.g. fear, anxiety, frustration or pleasure.
Because aggression can be caused by different emotions, there are different approaches and solutions for the management and behaviour modification of aggresion towards people.
Video time: ? minutes
Audio time: ? minutes
Word count: 4.300 words
- Introduction about behavioural problems in cats
- Introduction about cat being aggressive towards their owners
- Why does a cat show aggressive behaviour towards her owner?
- Practical step-by-step plan - Aggressive behaviour out of fear or anxiety
- Practical step-by-step plan - Aggressive behaviour out of frustration